Llewellyn 2018 Herbal Almanac
This treasury of innovative herbal ideas spans gardening, cooking, crafts, health, beauty, and myth/lore.
Llewellyn 2018 Herbal Almanac by Llewellyn Publishing
Llewellyn’s Annual Herbal Almanac features dozens of articles that explore the many uses of herbs. From gardening, cooking, and crafts to health, beauty, and lore, this treasury of innovative herbal ideas will improve your life through the power of nature’s helpful plants.
Dozens of articles also include health and beauty tips, natural pest control, and the ancient history of herbs. With hands-on projects and advice, this year's edition features articles on sage, poppies, nightshades, almonds, turmeric and saffron, useful weeds, raffia, and much more.
- Explore xeriscaping and growing succulents
- Create home decor with things found in nature
- Discover herb profiles on rosemary, dandelions, and yarrow
- Cook with plant-based proteins, edible flowers, and early spring greens
- Build a miniature greenhouse and butterfly boxes
- Use weeds for first aid
- Optimize your planting schedule